- Security steps has been taken to protect your information.
- All credit/debit cards details and personal information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details has to be mentioned on the website.
1- WHY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We ask you to share your personal data with us for purposes.
- Buying Maziouna.com products online.
- Receiving information about Maziouna.com products and services.
- Participating in Maziouna.com social media channels and blog.
- Helping us to improve products and services.
- Respond to consumer and/or product issues.
2- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except the points stated above, we do not sell, trade or rent your personal information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service. to deliver products that you ordered. All credit/debit cards’ details or personal information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Maziouna.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy.
- However, Maziouna.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.